Friday, March 16, 2012

When Life Gets Tough...our little joke

A good friend and I always joke that when college gets tough we are running away to Florida to be Princesses at Disney or Penguin and Dolphin People at Sea World. The good news is we are only 8 more weeks from finishing our degree's...so hopefully we don't need to do any running away.

So was my friend's birthday yesterday, and I made her this card. I am hoping she doesn't read my blog post, because it just went in out the mail a few minutes ago.
I cute the cute little guy on my Cricut from the Create a Critter Cartridge. The twine is my ever favorite doodlebug, and who doesn't love some stickles! Needless to say I have a lot of card to keep making. In a 7 week period of March and April, we have a good 15+ birthdays coming up...including me!

2 comments:

  1. I love him! I want to keep him. Love the addition of glitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die-cut!!! Can't wait to see the next post! BTW-My birthday is in April!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete