Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tropical Domes

While at the Botanical Gardens we visited the Tropical Domes. My inner teacher takes in all of the information I learn at these places. I'm doing this book in an 8x8 format which is why I have so many of one activity. I was stir crazy all weekend without my laptop, as I wanted to load all my pictures. It was really tough traveling with only my iPad and not having the ability to see my pictures on a full screen.

 My techniques are getting a little repetitive in this book. But I wanted the pages to flow together nicely and smoothly. I used watermark ink and mist on the background of the page. The green paper was ran through my cuttlebug and then sanded to reveal the second core color underneath.

 I combined a few different embellishments on this page. I used a combo of Basic Grey Chipboard along with Prima and Imaginensce flowers in this cluster.

I didn't journal on every single page but I did on some. Some of my journalling were in the pocket protectors and some were right on the page. I really wanted to capture the details of the vacation in one way or another.

1 comment:

  1. love the sanded embossing paper on this--and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete