Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Our Family

As I've been working on my auto posts, I realized I have a lot of pages to share about Atlanta. I could not let this page sit well into the summer without sharing. I just think this picture is way too special not to share sooner. Granted it was our Christmas card, so most people in our immediate family have already seen this but I love it. 

 I wanted elegance. Simple as that. This page was perfect. Perfect colors. Nothing overly fancy. Just nice and just my style.
 Sequins, pearls, and flowers. Nothing better. Sequins from my LSS, bling from Studio Calico, and some flowers from a friend misted with pink Heidi Swapp. The background paper is from WRMK and did great with all our our colors and the background of our hotel. 

And a simple title cut on my Silhouette with some glitter paper from Hobby Lobby. I don't think there needs to be a description or journalling for this page. Just the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment