Saturday, June 14, 2014

At the Fountain




 One of my other favorites at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens was the fountain. Since it was in the high 80's, we needed to find something cold. The fountain was topped with gorgeous blown glass. It sparkled in the sun and was beautiful against the blue sky.

 I started with plain white paper. Then I lightly misted with gold and then put on a mask that I cut on my Silhouette and misted in blue. This book is a little more simple and I really want to focus on the story of this special weekend.


Throughout the book I used some Basic Grey Chipboard pieces.  I really wanted the entire paperline but it was retired. So I used these pieces as a basis and a starting point for my backgrounds. On this page I also used a ribbon with bling and a zipper. It was perfect for the aqua blue of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment