Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Few More

 I have a few more pages from the garden to share. Sometimes I take more pictures of my actual pages than others. For some reason the Orchid Garden only got the main picture and nothing else, but I really wanted to share it. I think Orchids are a beautiful flower and this was a great page. 

 The background paper was from Close to my Heart. The stickers are from Thickers and they are the perfect color. I also brought in some Basic Grey chipboard that I've used throughout this album. The ribbon was something random I found laying around and folder over and cut to make as part of my title.

The second page I am sharing is of the skyline. I didn't do titles on all my pages as some are more obvious. This was a really different but fun page for me to try.

 My favorite part is the mixed media bottom with the skyscrapers. My friend Rita has this stencil and I had to borrow it to go with this page. I used some Ferro Paste from Viva. It is a very fun and gritty paste to work with, but has the perfect effect for this page. The only thing I realized is how fast you much wash it off, as it dries fast and is a bit gritty.


Throughout this page I used some other embellishments including washi tape and wood veneers. I changed the colors of the veneers using my Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment