Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reflecting Pond

 The reflecting ponds at the Botanical Gardens were awesome! The lily pads were massive. We don't see things of this size or color in Wisconsin. I was amazed by all the colors and the dimensions in this pond.

 The backgrounds on this page got out of control quite quickly. The paper started as plain white, then were stamped with my damask Hero Arts background stamp with a Versa Mark Ink Pad. Then I sprinkled on embossing powder and heated it. Then I sprayed with the green, blue, and pink Heidi Swapp mists. The cool part is how the embossing powder resists and then the mist soaks into the other open parts of the paper.

 I cut the title on my Silhouette using the Pacifico font. I used this one more than once in this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment