Saturday, January 25, 2014

Our Favorite Tulips

Every May we head up to Door County to see the tulips. Every year I take pictures of our favorite tulips on our favorite stone wall. And every year I still scrap them because they are beautiful!

 I beyond love this paper from Simple Stories. The colors are not your normal spring colors. The pink is more of a salmon tone, the yellow is a mustard shade, the blue is a little muted from aqua, and the green is a light olive. Different but beautiful!

I love the chevron in the paper, I love the quote and the butterflies. I did a lot of fussy cutting to make those butterflies pop, but it is pretty awesome!
 The blue stamp is from Close to My Heart. I borrowed it from a gal at the crop I went to.  I'm thinking it's one I might need for my collection.
I'm looking forward to all the spring activities to come! I miss my bike, my runs, and being outside in the fresh air. I'm ready to garden and have more daylight.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Megan. The colors really pop on the craft background! What great color choices!

    ReplyDelete