Saturday, January 4, 2014

Perfect Pedicure

My sister and I like to go get pedicures before fun events-weddings, vacations, etc. I finally snapped a picture while we were enjoying our massage chairs waiting for our toes to dry. I'm trying to scrap more of the little traditions we share and enjoy.

 I had this one lone piece of Echo Park paper laying in a basket. This was the perfect colors to go with my flip flops and toe separators. I think it is from their Walk in the Park line.

 All these embellishments turned out perfect. I changed the colors of the flowers. The mint and pink flowers were both shades of turquoise and pink, but the wrong shade. So I used my Faber Castell Gelatos to give them the perfect color! These were from the metallic pack, so I also used the blue to offset the embossed background paper, and the purple of the veneer butterflies.

 The title is made from Thickers, and I used my cuttlebug to emboss the blue paper along with the gelato to give it more sparkle.

And I just had to share this cute shot of my newest snowman to my snowman collection! I only had on the lights of my tree when I took this, and it was such a cute picture.
As I'm writing this post I'm sipping my hot chocolate, dreading the weather to come. We have a high of -10 for Monday. You did not read that wrong....negative ten. The speculation of a day off is already swirling through the school. We will see if I get an extra scrappy day. Until next time-Stay Warm.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Megan! Good to know that the gelatos work on flowers!

    ReplyDelete