Friday, November 29, 2013

Welcoming a New Cousin

Back in March we went down to Madison to celebrate a baby shower for my cousins! Of course the shutter bug named me snapped a few pictures. My cousin's didn't know if it was a boy or girl, so I tried to stay gender neutral with this page. I used the My Girl paper line from My Minds Eye. The pink chevron ribbon is from American Crafts and I hand cut the big blue chevrons from the opposite side of the crazy patterned paper.



 Big surprise-I used modeling paste on this page. Surprisingly I left it plain white. Normally I mist it while it dries. I decided to bling it up a bit with some iRock gems. 

I have a new tool in the family. I finally got a Silhouette! I'm just learning the software, but I'm looking forward to the opportunity to dive in more. Especially with bilingual materials! 

1 comment:

  1. An adorable layout.....love the modeling paste! Great colors & photos!

    ReplyDelete