Saturday, November 9, 2013

Easter 2013


 One of the best things about having a big family is the celebrations These pictures were taken on Easter of 2013. All the cousins who were in attendance tried to take a picture. There are two little boys hiding under a table instead of getting in the shot. Either way its a nice picture of our family.


The paper line I used is from Echo Park. It was part of one of their mini lines. It was perfect for me since I only decided to scrap on picture from this day. I had a bunch of the egg hunt, but they weren't anything great. But this paper was fun to play with. I made the ruffled ribbon myself. I just run a hand stitch right down the middle of a ribbon, and bunched it up when I was ready. This is one of my favorite new techniques. Plus you can personalize it to your page, and it's way cheaper than most of the pre-made ruffles on the market.
 


 I'm still in love with my cuttlebug. I really enjoy adding different textures to my pages, and I am becoming more comfortable with inking things to make them fit the page better. I'm still trying to figure out these cute journalling cards. I'm not doing any type of Project Life right now. I like using a card or two here and there, but I always have a bunch left over. They are very fun to have a distinct journalling space.

And once again I enjoy taking stickers and making them into banners. I'm thinking it might be time for some new twine before I start my December Daily. Next weekend is our Fall Blog Hop. Check back next weekend for a variety of fall inspired projects.

2 comments: