Saturday, November 2, 2013

Little Treats

Who doesn't love a little Starbucks. When I first got my iPhone I took pictures of everything...just because I could. One weekend I had to run a bunch of crappy errands, so Starbucks was at the top of the agenda. 


This page took me forever to complete. The hexagon paper is from Echo Park. I had to search for all the pastel paper. I'm not a big pastel person. It just isn't in my stash.

 I cut the letters on my Cricut, with the help of my Gypsy. I'm so sick of my Cricut. I've had it for four years now, and I think I'm ready for an upgrade. I'm jealous of all the other cool things out there.

 This cute little ribbon is from the Dear Lizzy collection. I found it on clearance the other day at Joanns. It matched well with my page I thought.

The paper flowers I did myself. I used a Sizzix die to cut them, then I misted them all with water and crumpled them up. I played around with different colored layers and finished them off with some bling.
For the blue background paper I ran it through my cuttlebug with the swirls folder. Than I put a blue and pink metallic gelato on my messy mat, wetted it down, and swirled the paper in the colors. It turned out pretty cool. I'm still learning how to use gelatos more in my scrapping.

I'm kinda sad that Halloween is over. It's been pretty cool here. But the wiring to my heater in my classroom is not properly wired. Its been SOOOOO hot in my classroom all week. Like tanks and leggings hot. I'm looking forward to decorating for the holidays and starting my December Daily. Off to Archivers I go.

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout but yes, it sounds like it took alot. I'm jealous too of everyone with the Silhouette! I can never afford it though so I have to dind my way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute layout! Love the Cricut font and fun ruffle....WTG!

    ReplyDelete