Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our Favorite Hike


We had such a fantastic summer in Door County. This is one of our absolute favorite parks. It's super hard to get to, and a big hike. We met a group of ladies part way down, who decided to unpack their picnic basket there, and start the party. We didn't know how they would ever make it back up the side of the cliff. 
 I absolutely love this My Mind's Eye paper line- Cut and Paste. I went a little wild when Archivers started their closing sale. But I used two of their lines for my summer pages. I love all the shades of blue and grey, which is very similar to the skies, water, and rocks of Door County.
 I used my old Creative Memories cutters to cut the circles, and then put the MME eye paper in the negative behind. I've had questions about how I collage pictures- the answer is Picasa. I make collages, and print them in 4x6. But you have to leave a big edge, because most printers automatically crop in your pictures.
 I used two 6x12 page protectors to put in a few extra pictures and add my journalling block. I love these little sleeves to hold extra pictures. It's nicer than making another page that isn't full as you would like. That is one of my favorite things about We R Memory Keeper's products. Their D-Ring albums are so slick and easy to work with.
I'm so looking forward to getting back to summer activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment