Wednesday, March 19, 2014

No Power=Play Spoons

 As you have seen in my previous posts, and in my upcoming posts, our annual Door County trip was packed with less that beautiful weather. Our normal is 75 and not a cloud in the sky. This time was 50's and rain. I pretty much froze. And the day our cousins came to hang out,  the power went out.
The paper line is My Mind's Eye, Cut and Paste. I had ran out of paper by the time I got to this page. I had some jounralling cards and some embellishments left over. It just happened that I saved the rainy quote for this page. I decided to go vertical with my cards and pictures for this page.
 I had lots of journalling to put on this page. I had a scary experience trying to call the power company to let them know the power was out. They kept wanting my name to look up the account which didn't work. I was standing on this dock in the middle of a storm, with lightening all around.

We ended up teaching the little kids how to play spoons, and it was so much fun. I had to make a page about our silly day.
I used these cute little Studio Calico cork arrows, and I love them! I need to try and find some more!

1 comment:

  1. Great page. I love those arrows too. They look like cork.

    ReplyDelete