Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flowers of Door County

 This girl is thinking spring! Planning gardens and things to do once the ground it thawed out.

My camera was strapped to my back this past summer in Door County. There are so many beautiful flowers around the little towns. I'm always snapping pictures. Usually it's either with my Canon Rebel or my iPhone. I always come home with quite the collection. I collage them together in Picasa, to get smaller prints, so I can put more on a page. Depending on the season I have pictures of all types of flowers.

 The base paper on this page is cheap Joann's navy blue. I used modeling paste, a stencil, and spray ink in the corner. I used my Creative Memories cutters to cut the circles, and put the My Mind's Eye paper behind. I love the brads and journalling cards that go with this line. The hombre effect really fits with the varying skies and blurred backgrounds.


1 comment:

  1. Megan your page is perfect. It tells a special story and you created it. Nothing could be more perfect than that. Your use of circles and stencils to highlight those beautiful flower photos works really well and I love your hand written journalling. Xx

    ReplyDelete