Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our Last Supper

 During the last week of classes this spring, two of our professors took the six cognitive impairment students out to dinner. These two teachers meant the world to us and were amazing. They taught us so much and gave us so many amazing experiences. So we went out for pizza to commemorate the semester and have a good time. We ended the night with a little picture taking (which I didn't even have to ask for).

 The paper line is from Simple Stories Snap line. I am a sucker for polka dots and stripes. The two cardstock papers were embossed with my cuttlebug. I am in love with the new chevron folder. I ran some embossing ink over the cardstock and then used clear embossing powder to give it a glossier look.
The flowers are from Imaginecse. They are my favorite brand of flowers. I keep my eyes on  Scrapbook Steals for them.

1 comment:

  1. A polka dotted chevron? I love it too! It's a real subtle but cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete