Saturday, January 12, 2013

Door County 2012

And once again it starts. My line up of Door County Summer Vacation photos!!! Over the next couple of weeks I've got posts scheduled featuring my Door County vacation photos from August of 2012. This year was rainy and cold overall. We only had one beach day. Or else it was overcast and windy. We've never needed pants or sweatshirts so we were in for quite a surprise. 

Big surprise: the paper line is Echo Park. My new technique that I am back into is inking the edges of photos and paper. My only issue is smearing it as I adhere it onto the page. 

I am so excited for summer to come around again. I'm done with cold weather and the students are missing outside recess. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These papers really showcase your photos nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I agree the paper is a great accent to your fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete