Saturday, August 23, 2014

Centennial Olympic Park

 I was not real wild about visiting the fountains in Atlanta but I did it to be a good sport. It was quite hot and I didn't know what the big deal was all about. Normally before vacation I like to do some research about the area and learn what to see. This vacation was a month into our school year, and lets be real, I was busy enough getting ready for a sub. So I kinda winged this whole vacation.

You can quickly tell my my favorite techniques in this album: watermark ink, heat emboss, ink resist....and repeat. I don't need to re-tell technique since I've outlined it a million times before.

 This page is a random hodge podge of embellishments I was pulling together throughout the album. The Basic Grey chipboard became my favorites, but I also enjoyed the doilies.
 I used my iRock to jazz up my Heidi Swapp banner and added the little bling in each corner.
This was a cool park to visit. If you ever make it to Atlanta check it out when they do the actual shows to the music. I had a fun time creating this page and being free and wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment