Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cross County Skiing 2013

 We had an unexpected Friday snow day back in February so Sunday morning we decided to all head up to Door County for a day of cross country skiing, since we had a long weekend. It was great because we had a wonderful snow base....it was a snowy winter.

I had one last piece of LYB Winter Twig paper line. So I decided to jazz up my background paper with a little modeling paste and mist. Yup-three weeks in a row that you are stuck hearing about how much I love modeling paste and mist. Today I used an aqua blue and green. I started with blue, mixed in the middle, and ended with green on the bottom. I also put a subtle silver snowflake  up in the right corner. 



 These are my favorite Amy Tan Thickers right now. I used two different twines and braided them and held them in place with brads.
I'm enjoying playing with Washi Tape. I have more than I use right now. I'm trying to figure it all out, I don't like how it shows through the paper underneath.
I really like the wood in all my pictures from the wooden bridge and the trees. That was my reasoning for going with the kraft paper as my background. Right now I love all the wood tones you can find on patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment