Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fresh Snow in the Morning

How can't anyone enjoy a view like this. Fresh heavy snow on the trees is one of my absolute favorite views in the winter. There is nothing better than a morning staring out at this...when you know you don't have to go out anywhere. We had so many 2 hr delays last school year, that I got in way too many morning photo shoots. I'm not exactly ready for this yet, but it is kind of the inevitable when you like in the midwest. 

 This paper is an older Bo Bunny line. It is just down right wild and over stimulating, but beautiful. So I didn't want to put too much on the page, since it came super embellished. I have a weakness for super glittery paper. Especially winter paper. I told myself no more winter paper until I finish everything I have in my stash.
 For some reason I automatically go for the twirling silver ribbon when snowflakes are falling on my pages. I cut a variety of different snowflakes with the punches at my LSS. I put some metallic rub on, on the blue snowflakes for the little perfect touch. The letters were cut on my cricut. I had such a hard time matching letters, so I cut my own out.

 I found the perfect ribbon at my LSS and bunched it up with some Prima crystals. There is nothing more beautiful than the glittering fresh falled snow.
And once again the beautiful snowflakes that Bo Bunny puts on their pages. I'm pretty sure this paper sells itself just based on the glitter.

I'm looking forward to snowy Saturdays staring out my patio door this winter. I love my view!

2 comments:

  1. That is breathtaking. I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love snow pictures. We rarely get snow in NC ( where we live ). This is Linda from Scrappin' Peeps board.

    ReplyDelete