Saturday, October 19, 2013

Snowshoeing on a snow day

We had a late snowday that really didn't some to be. The storm ended up going south of us and it wasn't a bad day here. But no one complains about a snow day....until we are making it up in June. Since it was cleared up by the afternoon, my mom decided to tag along while I snowshoed at the park and took some pictures. I really enjoy snowshoeing, and it makes for much easier picture taking when you are hiking through the snow.

 I love the fresh snow on the bridge and the gazebo. I made the little ruffle with the same ribbon I used on the other page last week. This is another Bo Bunny paper, and it is just beautiful.

 I used the same snowflakes that I cut the week prior. I actually made the pages on the same night, but I like to share them one at a time. I had a hard time with the bright white paper, so I had to ink and glitter them to make it fit my plan. I am so into my Distress Inks to make things fit the page.

For once I am not scrapping the dead of winter during July. But this winter lasted forever and it seems to be coming up fast. I miss the sun light late, it gets too dark too early now. But nothing beats the fall colors.

1 comment: