Monday, May 27, 2013

Your Story Matters

 I picked up this super neat canvas while I was up in Door County over the weekend. This really describes my philosophy on scrapbooking. Your story matters. I want to tell my stories through my scrapping. My philosophy on embellishments are words first, stuff second. I don't want to overpower my page with the stuff, and have that "stuff" take away from my stories and pictures. I am not a scrapper who puts lots of stuff on her pages. I really want my memories to be preserved for my future family. I bought this canvas to sit on my scrap desk and remind me of my purpose of scrapping.

What else have I been up to? Not scrapping .We celebrated a wedding this weekend, welcoming a new member into our family. We also went to Door County for the day. We had such a long winter and a cold spring, that the blossoms will still gorgeous. I got my tulip fix. I tried to grow tulips this year, but it didn't go so well. 

The tulips outside the world famous White Gull Inn

Party rocking with Princess E-she really wanted a "rock star" pose. I didn't know what to do

Hopefully I will get back to the land of scrapping soon. We've got 2 weeks and a day left of school. I am moving classrooms next year, so right now I'm in the middle of progress reports, report cards, packing, and all the other fun stuff that the end of the year brings.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors on your canvas & the tulips! One of my favorite flowers. What we dont do for kids.LOL.

    ReplyDelete