Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Little Cheerleader

Happy National Scrapbook Day to all my scrappy friends! I'm participating at an online crop this weekend at Skrap n Chat!

My sweet goddaughter "E" is cheering for a local cheerleading team. So of course I had to go see her during their competition. I was real nervous when I heard she was on top of the pyramid, but later I realized that pyramids with kinder kids aren't so tall. They were so cute to watch, and of course I needed a blinged out page for the queen of bling and glitter.

This started as a plain black paper. This is a little out of my style, but I went crazy with mists and sequins. 


 The sequins were from a roll at Hobby Lobby. I used Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine, and purple Smooch mist. They give the page a perfect effect for "E"s personality.


The title is Thickers by American Crafts, and it also has glitter letters-big surprise if you didn't see that coming.

This is my current system for storing spray inks. The big bottles go on the shelf above my alchol inks, and the little tubes go in my spinning caddy from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment