Sunday, June 2, 2013

A peek at my projects

Doesn't this paper scream 6 year old girl


I've been a busy gal lately. End of year at school means report cards, progress reports, end of year assessments and more. We are also moving classrooms, which means EVERYTHING is going in a box. Throw that and lots of family stuff together, and my craft time has been a little less.



Back in April, my two cousins and I threw a birthday party for my goddaughter. She turned 6, and had a dozen little kindergarten friends come over for her party. We rented a photo booth! It was so much fun! Part of the photo booth is getting two copies of the prints, one for the guest and one for the person's party.

So I took all the copies home, and put them into an album for my goddaughter. We were also able to order copies of individual pictures. So I have lots of fun stuff to scrap. I'm just showing some glimpses since I don't feel it is appropriate to show all the kids faces.

I'm in love with all the different mask's on the mark. The Hexagon mask is from Heidi Swapp and the Chevron is Studio Calico


Needless to say pink, glimmer mist, glitter, and peace signs describe all these little divas.


Mustaches were a hit of the party. Needless to say I scooped up the remaining ones for the album.




Lots of peace signs

All smiling girls in the photo booth

I sewed a pocket for the last page to hold all E's cute cards.
Check back on Saturday, I will be hosting the Weekend Challenge at Skrap n Chat. I'm still trying to decide if I want a sketch, recipe, or technique challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment