Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm Still Here

I can't believe how much I have been neglecting my blog lately. Lots of good stuff has been brewing. I have four and a half more weeks of student teaching left. Then I graduate in December! Since my last post I finished student teaching in first grade and I am now doing my second placement. This placement is a bilingual special education classroom for upper elementary students. I am so in love with teaching. I job hunting and looking forward to the future.

So here's what I've been up to this fall:

The capitol in Madison, WI. Beautiful fall day visiting my sister at college.

Who knew Madison had gorgeous fall colors and hiking.

My first field trip as the teacher. We caught a turtle during our pond study session.

My favorite bike trail

My pumpkin-a real creation. I drilled it this year. Way messier than I anticipated. 

I've got auto posts now scheduled for Wednesday and Saturday mornings. I've been scrapping a little here and there, as I have free time. I am looking forward to my Deer Widow's Crop on Friday night at my LSS.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the fall leaves, great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous fall photos! So good to hear that you are getting closer to graduation, then the fun begins! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete