Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Amusement Park

 Every year we go to our local amusement park with my cousins. This year was extra special because both of the kids were tall enough to try new rides. "A" was tall enough to try the roller coaster, and he LOVED it. He still talks about it months later. And "E" was tall enough to ride on the bumper cars. We had a blast on the roller coaster, ferris wheel, bumper cars, and the slide. I love experiencing the joy through the kids eyes.

 I was so mad when I loaded my pictures and found my finger to be blocking the lens. So I cut off what I could and still scrapped the picture. I loved the smiles so much, I had to keep it.


One again, I as in a misting mood. The patterned paper was from WRMK. I used a red glitter pen to outline the page, and frame the pictures a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment