Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taco Soup

A new soup recipe! I am awaiting a nice snow storm that is supposed to be coming in this week. My trip back to school is really up in the air. I wanted to share one of my new soup recipes that has become popular. I have made this both on the stove and in the crock pot.


Ingredients:
1lb ground beef
1 small onion, diced
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
1 package taco seasoning
1 can chili beans
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
1 can corn (drained)
1 can tomato soup  (not condensed) (I use healthy choice tomato basil)
Toppings: Cheedar Cheese, Sour Cream

Directions:
1: Dice onion
2: Brown ground beef and onion together
3: Transfer to pot or crock pot dish
4: Mix all ingredients together
5: Simmer on the stove for an hour or in the crock pot on low for 6 hours. Top with cheedar cheese and sour cream.
Enjoy!

1 comment: