Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My latest project!


During the craziness of finals week, I wanted to make something for my students. This year, as part of my program, I have been teaching in a middle school resource room, for students with cognitive impairments. I wanted to make them a little something for the holidays.

So I put together a big card. I folded a piece of poster board in half. I wanted to do something with a lot of texture for one of my students with very special needs. I knew this student would love being able to feel all the different textures. I used six different cuttlebug embossing folders and a bunch of blue scraps, to mimic a snowy sky. I went as far as using stickles and ribbon to give it a little extra something.

I gave the card to the students today, and they loved it! This was a fun little project to break up finals week.

2 comments:

  1. It always feels good to get a little of that crafty energy out when you are feeling stressed. Glad you could make it happen...especially for your students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue background on your big card!

    ReplyDelete