Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Scrappy Pages of 2011

Since I am new to the blogging world, I want to share some of my favorite scrapbook pages that I created this year. My biggest project this year was my sister's senior year album, which was her graduation present. I still have to photograph this project, which is easier said than done when it is dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home.

This first page I did as part of a crop for Skrap N Chat, the challenge was to use 2 similar types of products. I used ribbon and embroidery floss for my first similar product. My second similar product was stickles and i-rock gems for bling This was from a weekend trip to Cedarburg. The second page was a fast scrap for Skrap N Chat, the challenge was to use handwriting as part of the titling. Skrap N Chat is having their third birthday crop next month. Come over and join the fun!




























Of course, I have to show off some Door County pictures. We spend lots of our summer up in Door County. I am a complete lover of Echo Park papers! More pages to come this weekend! I will debut my sister's album. I put a lot of love and hard work into her pages!

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts! I really like the loopy stitching on the top layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete