Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pumpkins in Atlanta

While we were at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens they were getting ready for Halloween. I had to scrap all the different pictures of fall. I used the American Crafts fall line Autumn Crisp. It was fun to play with and I liked all the colors.

 All of the pages in this album are 8 x 8 so I can't get as much onto a page. I played around more with using collages to print pictures so they are a bit smaller.

Again I pulled out the Heidi Swapp pink and orange mist along with one of her masks (left page). I used some Versa Mark Watermark Ink to stamp the flower on and then used some bling in the center of the flowers.

On the right page I used my Sew Easy to pierce and sew down the middle. I did some interesting cutting with the two papers and used the different 6x6 pieces throughout the page.
This was such a fantastic vacation and I really want to go back.

1 comment:

  1. An adorable layout! Love the pink & orange together mist and the flower stamp! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete