Saturday, May 3, 2014

Atlanta Botanical Gardens

Happy National Scrapbook Day! I am getting my room cleaned out before I start scrapping. I've neglected it all semester and now it's a disaster. I share my closet with clothes and other seasonal decorations, so it needs a good cleaning. But then it's scrappy time!

This page comes from the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. I started with a plain kraft background. First I stuck down my title and misted over it with Heidi Swapp Chartreuse ink.  Then I pulled off the letters and stamped on top with Versa Mark Watermark Ink. Then I heat embossed. The stamps are Close to my Heart.


 It's a little easier to see the letters in this light.

I found these clips by Basic Grey. They clasp on to your memorabilia. And it is great for pamphlets and invites. I am using them throughout the album and they are fantastic.

Have a happy scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment