Saturday, April 12, 2014

What a View

 Anybody who knows where we hide in the summer knows exactly why. How can you not love this beautiful view. Everyone needs a little bit of quiet and solidarity to just get away from it all. This is one of two times each year that my phone is useless and I just have to relax.

 I absolutely love this paper from My Minds Eye. The hombre effect is awesome, and cutting it and inking the edges made it pop even more. I went a little embellishment crazy when Archiver closed and got all the coordinating embellishments to go with my vacation pictures.

 I misted all this chipboard to match the paper. I had a hard time coming up with any other embellishments that coordinated, but I needed something else that was small.
The journalling sums up how we all fell about this place :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the neat design.....the chevron paper cut into four sections, the tilt of the photo, the bling, flowers, & doilies journaling spot! Very sharp!

    ReplyDelete