Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cana at Night


 This is one of my favorite pages of our summer vacation of 2013. I love the colors of the paper (My Mind's Eye). I'm really into the chevron patterns, and especially navy and grey. I had to get more of this paper to accommodate my shutterbug issues. It's hard to believe that I had a pile of pictures that were rejected for this album.
I did one 12x12 tradition page and one pocket page. On the back of the pocket page is last week's page (Stormy skies). It's hard to explain how it all lays out, but it flows nicely. The pocket pages make all my pages flow together nicely, with out one subject becoming drawn out over too many pages.




 I used modeling paste and spray ink, along with a Studio Calico stencil to create the chevron journalling cards. I have a hard time buying the Project Life cards since half the page usually does not get used. So I'm experimenting with making more of my own.



1 comment:

  1. Great page. I have two boxes of PL cards. I use them on cards and regular layouts.

    ReplyDelete