Friday, June 21, 2013

Misting and Sewing

Another fun page out of Miss E's birthday album. I loved how this one turned out, so I decided to cover the kids faces since I didn't talk to their parents about sharing these pictures. I am just having the funnest time with this album. I love all the bright colors and fun mediums I get to use.


For this layout, I used the Heidi Swapp Sunshine Mask for the background. I'm still furious my local Michaels said it would be 1-2 more months before they would have these in stock. Thankfully I've been out of town enough that I raid all the other Mikes. 

I used the Teal, Primrose, and Chartreuse mists. For some reason the green looks like gold on the black paper. I also used the teal again with a Chevron Studio Calico mask on the blue paper.


 This little cluster was so fun. All the wild paper in this album is the Michaels Recollections line. Can you say Girly colors of cheetah print, zebra stripes, polka dots, and other fun stuff. I made the heart myself with loose glitter, and then modge podge to secure the glitter from my page.
 The sequins were leftovers from another page, so they made a fun embellishment to jazz up my banner. I decided no amount of glitter, bling, sequins, or anything else will be overkill in this album.


Finally I hand stitched, after punching with my Sew Easy, to form some border of where I misted. This page turned out just awesome!!!!

I can't wait to hand over the album to my little princess.

1 comment:

  1. Love your sunshine background with the misting & stitching! Your pp elements are too cute!

    ReplyDelete