Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I love Thanksgiving. I love the family time. I love the food. I love being together. Not crazy wild about football unless my team is playing. Some years I get some pictures, some years I don't. Needless to say we are never coordinated, so it is tough to pull papers.

The patterned paper on this layout is from Crate Paper. The yellow and pink  strip are fussy cut from a matching sheet as well. I am still in love with the green twine from The Twinery.



 This blue paper is my favorite part of the page. It started as the aqua color you can see in the crack. Then I ran it through my cuttlebug with a flower patterned. I rubbed my Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo & Faded Jeans) to give it a more distressed look. It turned out awesome!
And of course the journalling. I'm really into the journalling strips right now, and it makes the page flow nicely. 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page!!! I love the blue paper too. What a great way to make it pop! I also love the bright colors and layers that you used.
    Became a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the burst of color form the pp. Great lo!

    ReplyDelete