Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fall Family Fun

So this is part two of our fun day in Madison. My parents brought their bikes, and I borrowed my sister's roommate's bike. We took off on a ride around one of the lakes (who's names are too close to tell apart).


 The paper is this series of photos is from Little Yellow Bicycle. I ordered way too much of it and then didn't like a few of them in person, but the back side turned out to work perfectly.
I dyed the flower centers from clear to yellow with my alcohol inks, before adhering them with my i-Rock



This was a wonderful day, and these pages were the best way to show all our fun. Not much can compare with a Michigan fall, but we made this to be a pretty fun day! I had fun fussy cutting all the flowers and playing with gems, ink, and stickles.

1 comment: