Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm on a roll...more cards

I made some cards on Easter night. I was lucky, my students were off the next day, so I didn't rush back to school. Instead I cut the lawn and then played in my scrap room. I am excited to show these off...and I realized I didn't bring any supplies to show my friends at scrap night on Friday.

My first one is another Thank You Card. I realized I have a lot of people who deserve great thanks. I have had some awesome professors and other people in the community who have been wonderful to me. 

 This next one is my friend Em's Birthday card. I had another birthday card, that I forgot to photograph before I gave it to her.
 I really like this last one. Its cooler in person. I might run some twine down the edges for a little dimension.
Its been a whirl wind the last few weeks around here. We had two days with snow last week. 77 degrees and A/C on Saturday. Monday we got pounded with a mini-blizzard. Ice pelts, freezing rain, and snow. It was not fun attempting to open my frozen shut car, and then scrape it glove less. Hopefully this is the last of the winter weather.

Still playing the waiting game on the student teaching assignment. Its not fun waiting. It is really wearing on me, and its hard when all your friends are excited about their placements. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty technique on your cards!!
    Sounds like crazy weather by you :)

    ReplyDelete