Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Scrapping

Summer is flying by faster than I can keep up. I just took my MTTC's on Saturday, which is the test for my teaching license. I already am certified for elementary education, I took the test for special education. Now the waiting game is on for the results.

Last night I realized that it is less than 5 months til graduation, and we report back to the schools in 6 weeks. I am slowly embracing all the school supplies every where I go. Needless to say scrapping has been put on the back burner lately as I focused on studying.

I did do this page a few weeks ago. It started out as a sketch challenge, but didn't turn out anything like the sketch. The other part of the challenge was to mist. I really like the purple, red, and silver mists against the navy paper.

That is truly how they "plow" at my university. They make sure you are good and stuck, and that the only way you will be getting out is by a lot of digging. I love seeing these winter pages when we push 100 every day.

I'm looking forward to a crop on Friday night at my scrapbook store. I need a night of fun and relaxation.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the mists. The silver makes it look like frost. Have fun at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your misting is great and I love the journal block. Nice touches of dimension, too!

    ReplyDelete