Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Christmas Dinner with the Girls

Every year, my friends and I go out for a Christmas Dinner. We go out to dinner and exchange presents. The last few years, we have done it after we got back from our Christmas Break. That way we all have some time over break to make some money. This year we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner (our favorite) and then to a fancy restaurant for dessert.

I am seriously in love with this paper. Its from MyMindsEye. I played with some distress ink, to chance my brown and pink papers. They were different shades before. I even alcohol inked the buttons on the flowers, to make them gold.

I'm going to miss my group of friends. We are now spread across three different states, and one is on the opposite coast. We have so much fun, and it always seems to be related to Buffalo Wild Wings.


1 comment:

  1. So very cute...love how you changed the colors using distressing inks!! Glad to see it posted on t*t*design, WTG!

    ReplyDelete