Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wedding Fun

This past July, my cousin Brian got married. Needless to say, I love wedding pages. I like to keep them simple and elegant, and tie in with the wedding theme. The colors of their wedding were black and ivory dresses for the bridemaids, with purple flowers and accents. It was a super fun wedding. My mom has a big family, and it is always fun to get everyone together. My sweet little goddaughter danced the night away. She loved all the oldie songs.

Here's a few of my pages from the wedding. I have more in the works, but the homework is starting to get pretty heavy. Can you believe we are 1/4 of the way through the semester?

I really like this page. The program and the save the date are both double sided. I wanted them both to be accessible, so I used brads (by recollections) to secure them down, but you can still lift them up and see the other side. I got to play with a friend's score board, and I am totally in love with the folded rosettes.


I really like to save people's invites and other memorabilia that they send out. I love how the paper all coordinated so nicely.

I am looking forward to this weekends adventure. I am going to snowshoe with some of my friends to the Eben Ice Caves. I went in 2010, and they are gorgeous. It is a decent hike, but it is totally worth it.I will get some pictures up when I come back. They are quite a site.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Beautiful pages. Aren't those accordion flowers fun?

    ReplyDelete