Saturday, August 31, 2013

Things I like



How many random things do you have shoved somewhere in the range of your dresser? As I was moving I realized I had accumulated a few random tags over the past year. Guess I should have cleaned that basket a little more often. I'm not doing project life or anything of that nature. I really don't do much in the daily life scrapping. So I thought this would be a fun way to document some of the things I'm into these days.  



 I don't want to be materialistic about what I buy, but I thought it would be a fun way to document what I'm into in my young 20's. Most of these tags are from things I use most days. I got the Apple from my phone, the Vera tag is from a receipt holder from my teaching bag (do they not have the most pretty packaging ever for online orders), and well my Coach bag is my constant sidekick when I'm out and about.

 I used Tim Holtz crackle distress paint in Weathered Wood to paint the grid lines. I recommend not painting too thick, and letting it air dry.

Then I used my Sew Easy to punch the holes, and I hand sewed the blue thread in. I always try to do a random "about me" page each year. It is fun to look back and see how I have changed.

How have you documented yourself lately?

1 comment: