Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fall Beauty

One of my favorite places in Marquette is Presque Isle Park. It was a few miles from my apartment, and a great bike ride. They have the most beautiful colors in the fall. I am really going to miss my rides out there. When my parents were in town for the weekend, we walked around one morning. I love the yellows, oranges, and reds of all the trees.

The patterned paper is from BoBunnys fall line. I love the richness of the colors. I fussy cut some of the extra circles, and mounted them on foam squares for some random dimension. The flower is from Bella Blvd and of course my favorite Thickers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This patterned paper really works with your photos! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper choice with those gorgeous tree colors!!

    ReplyDelete