Saturday, March 1, 2014

Very special Flowers

My Grandma's lilies are very special to me. When they sold their house this spring I went as soon as the ground was semi-thawed, and dug up as many bulbs as I could before the closing date. I took them back to my parent's yard to stay until my sister and I have houses.


This page took me forever to make a plan with. I pulled so many different papers and could not make anything work. Finally I came across a 6x6 paper pad from K and Co and it just clicked. The flowers were such different colors, but I wanted to use both of them. 

The squares are 3.5 x 3.5 and have the Concord Grape Tim Holz inks around the side. I cut the title on my Silhouette. I'm thoroughly looking forward to spring, but I need a method for the bunnies. The bunny spray is horrific smelling, but the babies are so small and can get around so easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment