Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cheerin for the Pack!

My sister and I decided to take in a Packer's Game while she was home at Christmas. It was a beautifully sunny day, and was "warm" for December....aka not below 0. It was a great game, our team won by over 50 points. So lots of cheering and dancing in the stands. No matter how many times you go to Lambeau, you always take your camera. Sitting outside is definitely funner than being up in the boxes. The atmosphere of the crowd is awesome!

 My local scrapbook store Creations Galore offers a variety of cool sports team paper. The two Packers paper came from there....well all the embellishments came from there.

 This little touchdown embellishment was perfect for such a blowout game, as was the colors.

 I'm trying to get more creative with my titles, so I decided to turn this one on its side. And you have to put your ticket on the page for each game.

And last but not least, the journalling! I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold on the yellow paper, just to give it a little sparkle. It got all over my hands, and all over the black paper with just a touch of shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment